3. When you feel itchy use the Avène water spray. A light spray. The water is anti-inflammatory and it cools the skin down which in summer is usually whats needed to reduce itchiness. In winter in calms the dry itchiness.
Daily maintenance of skin (body and face):
2. Clean yourself with Trixeria Gel
3. Gently pat yourself dry with a clean towel. No rubbing.
4. Spray a fine mist of Avène Thermale Water spray over your body.
5. Dot the Trixera Emollient Balm onto your body or area you want to moisturise
6. Gently massage into your skin using circular movements.
2. Leave on for at least 30 mins, you can do this 2-3 times a day. You can also leave it on for a long period of time, keep spraying with water when it starts getting dry. If it’s for a child you can even bandage it in place.
3. Once done, remove tissues and apply the Trixera balm / moisturiser as above.
4. Also spray after playing sport or when very sweaty.
When skin is ridiculously dry:
2. Apply cicalfate only to the affected areas.
Written by Zillah Ketcher.