Wednesday, October 8, 2014

One Month back from France

We've been back from France for a month now, and this month has had its ups and downs with Nirvana's legs.

Some days her legs were O.K, and other days she has had major flare-ups on her legs, as well as her arms. This was quite worrying, so I decided to write to Dr. Diana, who was our Dermatologist in France. She gave me some great advice on how to treat the flare-ups, for which we are very grateful! To my delight, and Nirvana's too, the treatment is working well. Nirvana's arms and legs are responding positively, and as I am writing this blog entry, she is just having so much fun swimming with her cousin.

It's wonderful to see her enjoying herself, without a care in the world- as should be the case for every child.

I suppose flare-ups are to be expected in any case of eczema, and the best any of us can do is to be consistent with treatment, and deal with flare-ups as they come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment